We coach leaders at all levels and work with project teams to ensure communication inside the organization is consistent and fit for purpose and inspiring to the culture of the organization. Areas of support include:
- Key message development
- Scripts, speaking notes, or preparation for other speaking engagements
- Personal coaching to deliver messages with impact
- Feedback on impact and results and areas for future fine-tuning
Employee Engagement & Team Development
We work with you and your staff to review your current programs or create new ones.
- Build or enhance employee ambassador programs so your employees – your greatest assets – are prepared and active in talking about their workplace in a way that inspires others
- Develop or refresh internal channels of communication – portals, newsletters, bulletins or updates
- Create customized communication tool-kits that are easy to use and easy for your staff to maintain
We create customized workshops focusing on effective communication to build on your teams strengths and improve overall performance. Workshops focus on the following elements of communications:
- Understanding communication styles
- Understanding what creates conflict and how to move through it to achieve better understanding
- Listening & communicating – a two-way street with verbal and non-verbal traffic, it’s no wonder we all get into jams!
Customers, clients, business partners, or others
We guide the development of effective communication plans for all your external communication needs:
- Multi-stakeholder engagement plans
- Initiate new or rebuild existing relationships with key audiences from initial project scope, to development, implementation and ongoing monitoring
- Facilitate or lead, as required, any external engagement activities
- Individual stakeholder or community event planning and implementation
Let us create all the tools needed to communicate and engage with your stakeholders – newsletters, videos, website content, blogs, news releases, etc. We'll create customized templates that reflect your brand and culture so that you have solutions you can continue to use on an ongoing basis.
Non-Profit Strategy & Management
Connecting your strategy & your story
- Strategic Planning – vision, mission and values – helping you refine your purpose statement, identifying why you exist, for what purpose, to whose benefit, at what cost and how to plan for financial stability
- Analytics – developing key performance questions and indicators and implement a process to maintain and communicate your results
- Program Development & Assessment – creating the means to monitor current programs or services and identify when to develop new ones
- Business Development – marketing, branding and relationships
- Policy Development – bylaws, governance and operational policies
Planning and Managing through Change
- Supporting organizational change – mergers, dissolution, or interim management solutions
- Succession Planning – for board, staff and key volunteer roles
- Knowledge Management – developing strategies and processes to help your organization maintain it’s knowledge
Whatever your need, we focus on your key deliverables and customize solutions that work.